Women in our communities face serious economic challenges related to gender, gender identity and sexual orientation. While women in the United States who work full time are typically paid only 78 cents for every dollar paid to their male counterparts, women in the LGBT community face an even greater income gap. This disparity is felt even more acutely for women of color, women of trans experience and those over 40.
The Center offers programs that women in our communities won’t find anywhere else; programs tailored to their unique needs to achieve financial security and explore new opportunities.
- • Individualized career coaching
- • Connection to women leaders and mentoring
- • Career trainings and workshops
- • Promotion of best practices across industries
- • Networking events
- • Women-focused programming at our annual LGBT Career Fair
Find out about upcoming groups and events for women by visiting our Community Calendar.