Identity House Clinical Committee Minutes
Two binders were given to The Center Archive by an anonymous donor.
Scope and Content
The collection includes records from the Identity House Clinical Committee. It mostly includes minutes from meetings in which the committee formulated, debated, or amended operating policies, training of staff counselors, and evaluation of counseling groups. It also includes the Clinical Committee’s adoption of IdentityHouse’s revised organizational by-laws.
History or Bio
Incorporated on August 13, 1976, Identity House is an all volunteer non-profit organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer men and women. It provides peer counseling, group support, and therapy referrals to those struggling with issues of sexuality, alienation, relationships, and family. It is located in New York, NY.
1. [Identity House by-laws and procedures.]
2. [Charitable Trust & Corp. Registration / Internal Revenue Service Classification & Forms / Certificate ofIncorporation / New York State Tax Exempt Certification]
3. Clinical Committee minutes [1989-1994]
4. Clinical Committee minutes [1995-1996]
5. Clinical Committee minutes [2003-2004]