Do you have questions about the costs associated with building your family? Hear from Midwife Chloë Lubell and providers from RMA New York – Dr. Jovana Lekovich and Financial Advisor Stephanie Fischman – as they discuss the finances around some of the options you may be exploring, such as cryobanking genetic materials, preconception planning, and insemination services.
We’ll be addressing many of your questions, including:
· What steps has your practice taken to provide affirming care to trans and gender non-conforming individuals?
· What are the expenses associated with cryobanking genetic material (i.e. eggs/sperm)? How do I access affordable cryobanking services?
· What are the expenses associated with fertility treatment?
· How can I approach my insurance company to inquire about coverage?
· How much will it cost me to purchase genetic donor material (i.e. sperm or eggs)?
· Are there sources of financial aid available? How do I find and apply for them?